- SEO – Once you have a website you’ll ideally want to market it, which is where Search Engine Optimisation comes in. If you want your site to rank well in search engines or you’re wanting to make best use of social media by running things like Facebook or LinkedIn ads, then you’re going to need an SEO campaign.
- Newsletter systems – Mailchimp for example, though free up to a certain point, requires a monthly subscription to use.
- Plugins – Some high-end plug-ins, such as those found in WordPress or Shopify, will come with a monthly fee.
- Technical Website Maintenance – Most website will require basic monthly maintenance to keep up-to-date with advancements in technology and to ensure things run smoothly (i.e. reducing downtime and maintaining high levels of security) – (Plugins, WordPress, PHP Version, Database, Website Backups etc…)
- Retainers and care packages – If you require technical support or on-going updates to your website, you’ll need to factor this in.
- Social media marketing – Depending on the amount of time you have to dedicate to it, you may require someone to manage and update your social media accounts, and integrate these with your website.
- Licenses – Some assets such as fonts and stock photos/videos require licences that sometimes have an ongoing monthly cost.
- Professional Email Addresses – Many businesses require a profesional email address(es) or aliases. We can setup you email address and it’s MX records, SPF, DKIM & DMARC records up for you through Google Workspace or Microsoft Office 365. These services come with a monthly charge per email address starting at approx £5/month.
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Get exclusive News, Offers and Print & Design Guides that we only share with email subscribers
Your email address will be securely stored and not passed on to any third parties (Don't worry we won't send you an email every day).